Last night's scrapbooking extravaganza!!
I can't believe how much I got done, especially for not being able to preplan very much. I have four layouts to show everyone, plus one more two pager that I'm not quite done with yet. Andrea and I had a blast, but I'm so tired this morning, but it is worth it.
1st layout: One of the cousins layouts that I did.

2nd layout: Another cousins layout

3rd layout: Bubbles

4th layout: Sponge painting

I can't believe how productive last night made me feel. Now I have to put away all of the stuff that I hauled out, that will take me the rest of the weekend.
1st layout: One of the cousins layouts that I did.
2nd layout: Another cousins layout
3rd layout: Bubbles
4th layout: Sponge painting
I can't believe how productive last night made me feel. Now I have to put away all of the stuff that I hauled out, that will take me the rest of the weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home