My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

August 02, 2005

Grandparents are in town

I can't believe how much I missed them over the last year. I've been chatting a lot more with them since they are on email. They were here last year right after Nathan was born so we didn't get to spend a whole lot of time together. This year, it has been so much better. I took the boys with me while Nick stayed home with Madi and we went to lunch at Wildflower Bread co. It was a great lunch. Jared and his great-grandma played with the crayons and Nathan was completely amused by his surroundings and playing with great-grandpa's mustache. I have to get a picture of that today. I didn't bring my camera with me yesterday. We are going to try to go to the yarn store this morning. My grandma hasn't been to Fiber Factory in years and I have to pick up something today anyways. Perfect excuse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home