My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

November 03, 2005

Closing of Memory Lane


The end of an awesome store, Memory Lane. I’m pretty sure it was one of the first scrapbooking stores in the Valley, it has been around for 10 years. They have always had awesome teachers for their classes. I have taken a few classes there, one from Heidi Swapp and another from Debbie Crouse. Heidi Swapp now owns her own scrapbooking line of products and Debbie is in all of the Designing with books. They just decided to close the store as of the end of November and it is so sad. They were the destination store if you wanted to alter anything or put together a very special scrapbook. I heard on the first day of their sale, the lines were out the door and in the parking lot. I didn’t get there until a few days later and it was pretty picked over. I did get some bookboard journals that I can’t wait to decorate. I will always remember shopping there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home