My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

March 07, 2006

Following in parents footsteps

I never thought my own parents would be as bad as my grandparents, but they are exactly alike. Every time we go to my grandparents house we always check expiration dates before we eat anything. Sometimes my grandma just stocks up and doesn't realize that stuff has expired, other times it just hangs out in the refrigerator so long that it is forgotten. Okay, back to my point. I took the kids to my parents house on Sunday for breakfast and the milk was expired (only milk in the house) and about half of the stuff in the pantry was well past the dates on the boxes. I give my parents a hard time, but they just laugh it off. Of course that didn't necessarily stop my from taking a box of Trader Joes Meyer Lemon cake mix that had expired in January. I'm baking it right now. I sure hope it is still good, because it sure does smell good baking.

Here are some cute pics of my mom with the boys, my dad was manning the camera today.



here is the baby sock so far. I'm having issues visualizing what turning the heel is supposed to look like so the sock is waiting for SnB tonight. My mom is coming along with me. She has been needing to get out and socialize since they moved to Gold Canyon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Creative Genius? said...

Cute sock - what pattern are you using?

9:15 AM  
Blogger Michellefinaz said...

a really crappy one, that is as far as I am going to take that one.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

On my knitting calendar they had a baby sock pattern. I can scan and email it to you if you want to give that one a try.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home