for the love of CROCS

I found myself yet another pair, bring my total to five pairs, fuschia, purple, emerald, grey and now orange. I was tipped off that the new Costco at Greenfield and Chandler Blvd. had them for $20 for their grand opening the other weekend. I've been after the orange pair since I've been trying to infuse more color into my wardrobe. Normally in the summer I pretty much wear white tshirts, reflects all of the disgusting nasty sun. I love the orange, only color left that I think I'd wear is the lime green. I'm still trying to get Jared to wear a pair in his size, he only seems to want to wear mine. Nathan needs to grow a bit more before the smallest size will fit him, infant 8-9. there are no deals to be had on these shoes. I'd hate to spend $30 on a pair of shoes jared will refuse to wear.
Nathan was in such a good mood this morning, very playful and agreeable, couldn't help but get a picture of the two of us.


3 Comments:
Missed you last night!
Love the crocs....on you.;)
You and Heather....
Nope, I'd hate to spend that kind of money on a kid to tell me they aren't going to wear the shoes.
Lovely! I have yet to get a pair of Crocs, but I've got a feeling they are in my future. Love the orange. And the sweet baby.
Cute pic - look at that smile! I alwasy wondered if those Cros (now I know the name for them) were comfortable. I guess so! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home