My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

July 11, 2006

Quick storyboard of the kids


Last night they wanted to take a shower instead of a bath. I don't mind, showers are quicker and less messy, no water really ends up on the floor. Another plus side to last night's shower is their utter joy at playing with their dad outside of the glass. I just had to capture it, it was hilarious. I'm planning on shooting some more pictures like this and using them as big black and whites above our tub. Perfect bathroom pictures.

3 Comments:

Blogger Creative Genius? said...

great idea!!! i love that!!! i need to copy that if that's ok with you... hmmm should I wait for baby or just get some cute shots of Orange and Blue ;-)

5:22 PM  
Blogger Kent said...

Cool idea for the photos!

7:51 PM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

So great!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home