My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

August 24, 2006

My new favorite subject!!




Is our new niece, Lily. She was six days old when I took these portraits. I love how cute and small newborns are. In the photo with her eyes open I she really look alot like her old sister Madi did as a baby.

Here is my knitting journal that I made this afternoon. I got the blank journal at Target yesterday and covered with some of my scrapbook scraps and some small pieces of ribbon. It is really cute and now I have somewhere to make notes on what row I'm on without using the scrap of paper that I can find in my wallet. This cool book even comes with a pen attached.


Okay, this blog is supposed to be about all things crafty, I promise I have been working on them, just have taken pictures of them. I'm finishing up the August Mid-Month Dishcloth KAL (should have it done today), I'm almost done with the second sleeve of the IK wrap, still working away on the cabled sweater. I promise I'll take pictures of everything later today if the weather cooperates and the skies lighten up. It is super stormy here right now, started raining at 6am and it is still going strong. What was nice, Nathan slept through some of it (amazing as sensitive as he is with noise).

On the Jared allergy front, he had his allergist appointment yesterday morning and they did a small skin test (he hated it). So basically the kid is allergic to every tree and weed out there, plus dogs and cats, some molds, and of course the old time favorite, dust. We are going to try Nasonex as the main drug and add in Zyrtec when needed. Hopefully this will keep him from sneezing in the middle of the night. Otherwise he is 43 inches tall and 40 lbs.

take care

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Those pictures are amazing. I especially love the first one with the deep sleepy look. Congratulations on the new addition to the family!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Then it was worth having him off the antihistamines so you could do the tests!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Kent said...

Great photos! Wish you could take pictures of my kids. If you ever come out here again we will have to figure out how to do that! :-) Can't WAIT to see your knitted items - please post soon!! Cool idea with the journal.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home