My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

August 10, 2007

1st day of school

Two posts in one day, crazy. Wednesday was Jared's first day of Kindergarten. He was really excited about school starting. He has already met new friends and learned a lot about the school. He seems to be having a great time. His teacher is really nice and it is crazy how different this school will be from the JCC that he had gone to for the past two years. Every teacher is different. Pam really got him ready for this, I'm so thankful that he was able to go to the JCC and get a great start on learning.

Monday, Nathan will start preschool. He has a meet and greet with his new teacher this morning. We will see what his reaction is when he finds out his brother won't be there. It could prove to be interesting. I think he wants something to do though. He is already bored the last two days with Jared gone all day.

Here are a few of Jared on his first day



And I did finish one of the Fawkes socks, but I still haven't managed to take a picture of it, sorry, next post, I promise.

2 Comments:

Blogger KenM said...

Jared already looks like he is having fun! I cant wait to hear his stories about school....he can be quite the storyteller. Its amazing how he pays attention to detail and listening to him. Cant wait to see the pics from Nathan's first day(hint hint) no pressure Michelle. hee hee! :)

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jared has a great smile. tell him i said to always have fun in school.

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home