My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

August 12, 2008

A big case of Brotherly Love

Tonight I witnessed the most amazing thing. It goes to show you that brothers do really love each other and they don't just try to beat each other up. We were all ready for bed and it was book time. I go out of the room to pick up a few stray articles of clothing that had been thrown on the floor and this is what I come back to. Jared telling Nathan that he wants to read his book to him. How cool is that!!!!!! Jared's reading skills have completely blossomed this summer and he is getting very confident with it. After finishing kindergarten he had to know 100 sight words and throughout the summer we started working on the 1st grade list. Nathan is also getting very interested in the words on the pages, now that he is learning letter sounds and realizing that we are actually reading and not just making up stories. The magic lightbulb has come on for both of them.


2 Comments:

Blogger Wannabe said...

Sniff. That is sooo sweet.

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is just a couple awesome pictures. you didn't get teary eyed did you mom? give them both a big hug for me and tell them i love them please.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home