My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

August 13, 2005

Knitting and Scrapping of late

I just had a hectic week and I'm glad it's over now. I got almost nothing done craftywise until yesterday. Jared's first day of preschool is Monday so we had a parent meeting on Thursday night. Nick's mom, Sue, was awesome and put both boys to bed. Actually, they were both still up when we got home, but we expected that. Nathan is a tried and true mama's boy and won't go to sleep unless I put him in bed.

I went to the LSS (local scrapbook store) to a Friday night crop. I didn't end up paying for the crop because I had a coupon for a free night. I got three pages done before the call came in that Nathan had woken up. Here is what I got done:





I also got a few repeat sections done on the clapotis. I have one more increase repeat section to go and then I get to do the straight section. I can't wait to see what the drop stitches are going to look like. Here is a picture so far.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

You are so talented! I love your scrapbooking pages. The clapotis is looking lovely. Dropping stitches is so much fun!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home