My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

November 08, 2005

AZ Museum for Youth (and some knitting)

I'll start with the knitting stuff. It is safe to show this gift because the recipient doesn't read my blog. My friend Renee is having a girl in December and I told her I would make a baby hat. Only request was that I get a photo of her baby wearing it.

I also finished the back of Nathan's sweater. I decided to do the sleeves on circulars instead of seaming so I needed to pick up a few needles. Here is the sweater:

Since I knew I was going to go to Fiber Factory I took the kids to the Arizona Museum for youth (conveniently located just across the side street from the yarn store. The kids got to build robots, and they also ran in the space room (aka room with lots of blacklights and glow in the dark stars).
Artville is also part of the museum and it let them burn off steam without me needing to watch their every move. Here they are being quite nice to each other in the play kitchen.

Very much looking for to SnB tonight, need to get some knitting done.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have to say those are three of the most beautiful kids on the face of this earth

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home