The Zoo and a Wedding
We had a busy Sunday. Jared and Nathan went to the zoo yesterday with Peyton and Chase, they had such a blast. Nick was still at work so he missed it all, bummer, but he went to sleep right as soon as he got home so it was okay. I brought the double jogger instead of the wagon. Such a good choice. After all of the hills that I pushed 70lbs of kid up, I'm so glad I wasn't pulling the wagon. My arms got a workout. So my friends love to see every animal or at least the ones that the kids will recognize. This was Nathan's first zoo trip, he had an absolute blast, loved everything about it. We got there right when the gates opened at 9, it was still cool, okay, not cool, but at least comfortable and all of the animals were out.
Picture of the baby orangatan, so cute





After the zoo, we all came home and crashed, all of us got a nap, such a wonderful thing. Nick and I had a wedding to go to last night. One of my friends that I've known since junior high got married. We went to the same synagogue as kids, had the same friends through junior high and most of high school and we kept in touch after college and beyond. David and Diane are such a good looking couple. This was the first jewish wedding that I've been too, funny being that I'm jewish, but most of our jewish friends have married non-jewish men. It was such a beautiful ceremony, short and sweet, but so pretty, loved it and so did Nick. Didn't have my camera with me for the wedding itself, but here are a few pictures from the evening.

Picture of the baby orangatan, so cute





After the zoo, we all came home and crashed, all of us got a nap, such a wonderful thing. Nick and I had a wedding to go to last night. One of my friends that I've known since junior high got married. We went to the same synagogue as kids, had the same friends through junior high and most of high school and we kept in touch after college and beyond. David and Diane are such a good looking couple. This was the first jewish wedding that I've been too, funny being that I'm jewish, but most of our jewish friends have married non-jewish men. It was such a beautiful ceremony, short and sweet, but so pretty, loved it and so did Nick. Didn't have my camera with me for the wedding itself, but here are a few pictures from the evening.



1 Comments:
I was actually in a Jewsih wedding when I was MUCH younger. My Aunt married a Jewsih man and coverted. They unfortunately got divorced a while ago but I remember the ceremony was fun - all the traditional stuff they did like stomping the glass at the end and the reception was fun! Not stuffy at all and it was fun dancing around in the circle!
Post a Comment
<< Home