My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

September 03, 2006

Knitting updates for the weekend

I actually got a fair amount accomplished this weekend. It may not look like it by the pictures since I didn't actually finish anything, but just getting to touch the needles and yarn is an accomplishment for me.

First up is the Sept. dishcloth KAL. I've done the first three days worth (got caught up this morning). No clue what it is and I don't want to know.


Next is my progress on the Not your Standard Issue Sweatshirt. I've done a bunch more pattern rows. You will notice that by the arrow is my little boo boo. I'm not the type of knitter that will go back and fix too many mistakes so I hope that when the whole sweater is done it won't be as noticable. As long as it takes me to make progress I'm not ripping back 15+ rows to fix a few stitches that went awry.


I also got a few inches done on the broadripple socks. I still love the yarn and the pattern.


I did finish the second sleeve for the IK wrap cardigan, but since it looks exactly like the first sleeve (I know how important that is), I didn't take a picture.

hope everyone is having a great long weekend.

5 Comments:

Blogger Creative Genius? said...

Broadripple is my favorite sock pattern to date! Love that yarn!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Wow, lots of knitting for you!

5:56 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Your socks are looking great!! Do you like the pattern?

11:39 AM  
Blogger Michellefinaz said...

yeah, I really do, it is very easy and goes quickly.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Kent said...

So loving the color of that sweatshirt. It looks awesome and no one will notice the booboo. Love that close up shot of the cars!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home