Some Joy and Cake

I actually got some craftiness done today. Nathan took a nap, Jared didn't but he was okay with sitting on the couch while I got a few things finished. First up is some Joy. Ali Edwards had a holiday project in her blog/eZine a few weeks ago and I gave it a whirl this afternoon. Very simple project, lots of squares, some stamping, rubons and Stickles. Also got to break in a new Cricut cartridge (Opposites Attract) to cut out JOY. I had a ton of these 4x10 frames from photography jobs left over so it seemed like a good size to make these frames. I'm giving one to Sue and the other to Tony/Tanya tomorrow.
Speaking of tomorrow, we are celebrating Sue's birthday at Tony and Tanya's house. Nick and I are making a lasagna and I made a Better than Sex cake. I got the recipe from the Cake Mix Dr. book, love this book.


2 Comments:
Wow - look at you! Love that joy craft - so cute. Gotta love Ali's ideas! You are the second person to mention the cricut. I need to get a Michael's 50% off coupon soon and get myself one!!
Wow - the cake looks awesome!! Yummy!!
Yeah, that cake is out of this world, huh? Love that recipe! And your framed project is really sweet!
Post a Comment
<< Home