Woody and Buzz


Here are the boys in the two picture that I got of them. I was trying to get them ready while there was a bit more sunlight left but that wasn't going to happen. The minute we got outside they wanted to get down to business so this was the best I could do. Both kids had a blast and Grandma Sue came over to see them and help trick or treat. Of course they got into wayyyyy too much candy last night so it took us a while to get them to go to sleep, but it is so worth it to hear them say Trick or Treat and thank you to everyone who we saw.


3 Comments:
tell them two i love them and i miss them
Such cute photos! How are things in your area? I hope you are doing well. I miss seeing you guys.
So cute! Love it when they cooperate where costumes that go together.
Post a Comment
<< Home