I'm in Florida safe and sound
Just a quick shout out from the Delray Beach Marriott. We made it safe and sound, only a four hour flight, although my parents told me it would be five hours on the way back. We went right to my grandparents house, which is about a hour away from the Ft. Lauderdale airport. I know now that I get motion sickness in the backseat. It was all I could do to keep from puking in the car. I will now sit up front and my mom can sit in the back. I can't believe how many knickknacks in my grandparents house I recognize. I don't think I've been in Florida since I was a teenager (that is when they started coming out to AZ to visit). I'll take pictures of their house tomorrow when there is daylight. We ate at a really good italian restaurant, Mamma Mia. Luckily there was a Publix next to the restaurant so I could get the facial cleanser and hair gel that I had to leave at home due to the 3 oz airplane restriction. Don't ask, but we didn't check any baggage.
Here is the one picture I took today, in the bar at the hotel.
Here is the one picture I took today, in the bar at the hotel.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home