Only holiday knitting completed
This is the only piece of holiday knitting that I set out to do and it was so cute and easy I want to make Lily a ton more. It is the Bunny Hat from Itty Bitty Hats. This book will be perfect for me for the next two years worth of gifts. I handed the book to Tony and Tanya on Thanksgiving and told them to pick one out, I'm so glad they picked this one, so cute. Here is Lily modelling it on Christmas Eve. Also here is the first shot of all four cousins together, granted all four of them decided to cram themselves on Grandma Sue's recliner. I'm hoping for something a little more comfy for the next photo op, but I'll take what I'm given.


Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it!!!


Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home