My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

May 12, 2007

A sweater is finished, 5 months too late

for whatever reason, this sweater took me forever to finish. I just finished weaving in the ends last night. I totally love it though, will definitely wear it when the temperature drops below "hell".

Here it is: Not your standard issue sweatershirt, v. 2. About 12 skeins of Knitpicks Mainline, I haven't sewn the hood on yet (plenty of time), photo courtesy of Jared.

7 Comments:

Blogger Wannabe said...

OMG! I LOVEEEEE it! I want to make it now. Is it your first sweater?? LLLLLLLUUUUUUFFFFFF it!

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute sweater and Jarod did a great photo!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! It looks great! I can't wait to see it in person. :-)

BTW, I saw the pic of your garden with your strawberry plant. I had a strawberry plant when I lived in California years ago and loved having it so much that I broke down and planted a strawberry pot a few weeks (pics to come on my blog shortly). I hope you and the boys enjoy yours!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Beautiful. Nice job. Maybe you can wear it over the summer if you go visit your friend in Denver :-)

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS SWEATER GIRLIE!!! Love that color on you! So when you gonna make me one, huh? :D Happy Momma's Day sweetie!

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice job on that sweater. you know the iowa winter's can get mighty cold :-)

1:13 PM  
Blogger Kent said...

WOW - you did it. Congrats!! I remember when you first started it! I still love the color and SO glad I don't have to deal with Hell temperatures!!!! Come out to CA again!! :-)

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home