My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

March 28, 2007

Birthday day in review

I had a busy day yesterday for a newly 32 year old. I'm pretty sure Jared crawled into bed with us sometime around 4:30 and I didn't get back to sleep. He promptly fell back to sleep, but was breathing quite loudly right in my ear. Hence this is how my day started, with a nice Grande Carmel Machiato from Starbucks.

This was basically my breakfast as I headed to the Toni&Guy Academy in Awatukee(sp). I went there for a mani/pedi. Okay for a school, but I probably will just go to the neighborhood shop from now on. Then on to some retail therapy before meeting up with the boys at Red Brick Pizza. We had a great lunch together and then I headed out to Ruffler's Roost (Ribbons and Lace) and Scrapbooks ETC without any little children attached to me screaming at the top of their lungs. We got Rae to watch the boys last night and we went to Anzio Landing for dinner. Such an awesome place, right at Falcon Field, very cool atmosphere. We had a great meal and an even greater dessert, this huge piece of chocolate cake that came to our table on fire.




In between lunch, dinner and shopping, I got the ribbons installed in the baby hat (which was already given to my good friend Debbie), I stamped on a tshirt using Autumn Leaves Flourishes and Heidi Swapp Smile stamps. Love how that turned out. Got the idea from the shirt that Amanda was wearing at the Barnes and Noble saturday knitting this past week.






TFL!!

5 Comments:

Blogger African Kelli said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And your hair looks great! :)

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!

Hope your sewing goes well tonight.

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday michelle. i hope you had a great day.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Kent said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY belated!!! Sounds like a you had a full day doing exactly what you wanted. LOVE that shirt. Can you email more details about how you did it?

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there! happy belated birthday! i found your blog via kent, and i love your shirt creation!!! tfs!

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home