My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

November 01, 2007

Halloween mayhem






Our mayhem started on Sunday afternoon. Grandma Sue hosted a Halloween party for the grandkids and uncles. I am so glad when the family can get together. We are all so busy with our day to day junk that coming together as a family is hard to do. Nick met us at the party when he got off work, by then we had eaten halloween cookies, carved pumpkins and started eating a BBQ dinner. Tony and Tanya brought the chili, which was totally amazing. A bit on the spicy side, but an excellent topping for BBQ chicken. We did get the kids outside right off the bat for clebratory photo taking. Here are a few pictures that I got.



Halloween started early for Jared at school. They had a Fall Party that seemed to have lasted all day. it culminated with a parade. We stood by the library and watched him walk by with his class four different times. His school has three levels, so they paraded them up and down the stairs and all through the school. It was adorable. I had my camera with me, but the pictures didn't come out at all. I got some video, but need to figure out some editing features first.

We all gathered at the neighbor's house for dinner, we brought the Mac n' Cheese and they provided the hotdogs. Perfect quick dinner for a bunch of kids. We got out at 6:30 and called it a night by 8pm. Of course it was 8:30 before the kids got into bed, man were they wiped this morning.

Last photo is of my other neighbor's granddaughter as Batgirl. Had to get a picture of Batgirl and Batman together.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kent said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween. I just updated my blog with some of my pics!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home