My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

January 16, 2006

Nathan's 18 month Check up

Nathan was so good at his check-up, only screamed when I tried to get him to stand up on the scale. He wouldn’t get out of my arms, no biggie, maybe he’ll do it when he’s two. He was 24.1 lbs and 32 ¾ inches tall. Just about 50th percentile for everything, including his noggin. Right on track for language and development. Jared and Madi were excellent in the office as well. They both just read books and sit pretty quietly while I spoke with Dr. Laks. This was a picture of the three of them sitting on the bench at the office watching a cartoon before we got called back.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Glad to hear he is right target.

Dr. Laks is very nice!

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are three beautiful children. give them all a hug and kiss for me. glad to hear that nathan kid is in good shape. tell them i miss them.

4:38 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

What a bunch of cuties!!!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Kent said...

Great shot - I love your older son's expression - the tv zone out look!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home