My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

January 01, 2006

1st day of 2006

I have a few intentions for 2006. I've had the day to think about some of these. These will be the things that I look forward to doing and things that make me happy this year.

1. Family - family makes me happy, every laugh, every scream, every cry. Family is what is important.

2. I intend to journal something every day. I don't care whether I only have the time for a few sentences, I want to put something into words every day. It may not be here on my blog, but as long as I can keep track of my thoughts, that will be what matters.

3. Take more photos. Practice every day. I love my Canon 20d. I know there is so much more to learn. I intend to improve my skills and truly determine what my style is and keep to it.

4. Gym - I intend to go to the gym as much as I can. There are a few areas that I would like to work on. I know I need to improve my cardio and I'd like to tone up a few trouble areas. You know what those are; arms, legs and my butt.

5. House- I intend to truly work on keeping the house more organized. I have been little by little cleaning up the piles that I have let accumulate throughout the house. My scrap area/desk is the culprit for most of the problems. When I don't know where something belongs, that is where it ends up.

6. Scrapbooking- I really don't have any intentions for scrapbooking. I want to scrapbook as much as I can. Whatever I get done I get done. I'm not worried about "finishing" an album. I just want to record as many memories as I can.

7. Knitting- I intend to learn as many new stitches and techniques as possible. I've only been knitting for the last year, but I've learned so much already. I can't wait to find out what I learn next year. I knit almost every night. It is what I do to wind down. I can't drag my scrapbook stuff into the bedroom to work on it, but I can always bring my knitting in there.

There they are, my intentions for 2006. I'll probably add more as the year goes on, that is okay, they are mine to change and add to.

Hope your intentions for the New Year make you happy!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mylerna said...

I happened to stumble across your blog by looking at the Secret Pal 7 participants list. It just amazed me how much we have in common, lol. I love to take pictures (not a professional like you, but love it just the same), I scrapbook (though I'm really behind) and I just started knitting like three months ago :) I just thought it was cool that someone was out there so much like me :) Tee Hee.

Check out my blog if you get 1/2 a chance or if you want to http://www.mylerna.blogspot.com/.

Well, nice to meet you and I wish you luck with your New Year's goals :)

Lisa aka Mylerna

P.S. I love the pic of the little girl!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

I love how you say "intentions" instead of resolutions- much nicer sounding and less confining that way! :-) I share some of those same intentions!

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one intention you may have forgotten is sending snickerdoodles to a certain relative from time to time. just in case you were wondering he ate all the ones you gave him during the holidays :-)

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home