My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

March 24, 2006

Ladybugs and Yoga

Funny combo don't ya think!!! Nick went to Home Depot and came home with a package containing approximately 1500 live ladybugs. They are so good for the garden that he couldn't pass up the opportunity. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take about a 100 pictures of the kids playing with the ladybugs. here are the highlights



Madisson didn't like it when they landed on her hand, but she loved looking at them. The boys thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the ladybugs, neither one minded if they were crawling on them.

I also got to go to a Yoga Studio for an introductory session. It was amazing. It is part of the Dahn Yoga Centers. It isn't going to be a traditional yoga place, there is much more emphasis placed on breathing, mediation and mental well being than on stretching. This is exactly what I need though. I've been too stressed lately between trying to balance the kids, crafts, hubby and house. I signed up for a 3 month trial. I can go up to 3 times per week and the class times fit in really well with the kids and Nick's schedule.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do yoga once a week and I love it! I think you'll really like it too. It makes all the stress melt away, even if only for the moment!

~TJ

5:05 PM  
Blogger Kent said...

Great pics! I got a box full of ladybugs a couple of years ago thinking it would be great - the boys would have a blast. I had put them on my porch and went inside (leaving the door open of course). When I came out I was horrified. My then 4 year old had dumped the whole container right on our doorstep. We had ladybugs everywhere and it was so hard to try and not step on them until could scoop them out of the way. Needless to say we haven't done that again!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home