My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

August 22, 2005

Updated photos of Clapotis

It has been a week since I posted a picture of her. I haven't had as much time as I'd like to work on her, but I've gotten three repeats done on the straight section. I love the drop stitches, very addictive. I was up wayyyy later than I should have been on Saturday night trying to get to the 3rd drop. Here are the pics.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Beautiful!! I really love the color you chose. Makes me almost want to knit another one!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Creative Genius? said...

Looking great! I love it -- what yarn are you using?

8:45 PM  
Blogger Michellefinaz said...

I'm using SWTC Oasis in Parrot

10:09 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hi Michelle :)

I don't have your email here at work, so I'm posting here.

This is the pattern I thought you could use for the rest of your Oasis.

http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEspring04/PATThoneymoon.html

Whatcha think?

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home