My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

December 27, 2005

Christmas Eve (very picture heavy)



We have an interesting family, and holidays take the brunt of it. I'm Jewish and Nick is Catholic, we are raising the boys with both holidays. They get the best of both worlds. Jared knows the difference between Hanukkah and Christmas already and can sing songs for both, it is so cute. Tonight is Christmas Eve. I would have to say that Nathan's favorite thing to do at Grandma Sue's house is to go up and down the two stairs that she has in the living room. He has gotten very good at it, and only fell down a few times. Nathan is the shy one in the family and normally stays very close to me. He really warmed up to everything this night and I didn't have to hold him at all, nice break for my arms. Nick's family opens all of their gifts on Christmas Eve, then we settle down for sleep and in the morning the Santa gifts arrive followed closely by a french toast breakfast. Our family settles down to sleep alot earlier than the rest so we headed home at 7:30 with our exhausted kids and I hear Madisson kept the room hopping until she passed out around 9:45. I don't know where she gets that energy from, but I sure wish I could bottle it. Here are some favorite pictures from the evening.

all of the grandkids with Grandma Sue

winter wonderland

Jared's new bike

both boys just looking at the tree in awe


Nathan's new LionKing ride-on toy

Jared got a Hummer SUT remote control car

Uncle Dick playing with Nathan

We wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kent said...

Wow - thanks for sharing all the pics. Looks like you had fun. I am cracking up at that tall tower of boxes - how long did that stay up with all those kids running around! :-)

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home