See, they do get along
Bathtime is the only and I do mean only time that the boys get along. Something about having to work together to soak the bathroom floor brings out the best in brothers.
I'm actually getting some knitting done since Nick has been gone at night. I watched whatever I've TIVO'd and knit or scrapbook. It is awesome. I'm making the earflap hats from LMKG. I'm using some of the new Noro colors that just came out. I'm hoping they won't be too itchy for the kids. I think I may be starting over though since I didn't read that well and if you wanted the earflaps, then I should have been doing a garter stitch for the first couple of inches. This was such a quick hat though that I don't mind starting over. For whatever reason the colors look brighter in the picture than real life. They are more muted and more boylike. BTW, it is color 163.

I'm actually getting some knitting done since Nick has been gone at night. I watched whatever I've TIVO'd and knit or scrapbook. It is awesome. I'm making the earflap hats from LMKG. I'm using some of the new Noro colors that just came out. I'm hoping they won't be too itchy for the kids. I think I may be starting over though since I didn't read that well and if you wanted the earflaps, then I should have been doing a garter stitch for the first couple of inches. This was such a quick hat though that I don't mind starting over. For whatever reason the colors look brighter in the picture than real life. They are more muted and more boylike. BTW, it is color 163.


1 Comments:
That yarn is YUMMY - love it! Can't wait to see the finished project. Those cute boys will make them look good.
Post a Comment
<< Home