My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

June 04, 2006

Tons of pages got done

I had such a good time scrapbooking last night at Devine Memories. Why there you ask, since I work at Recollections. Here's the deal, when I scrap somewhere else I actually got something done rather than when I got to work to scrap, I get bugged by customers were don't realize I'm not on the clock. I was able to get 6 pages done last night, total record for me. Friends Debbie and Jackie joined me, their daughters go to the JCC with Jared so we've become buddies as well. Insted of posting a picture of each layout, if you want to see them, click here. I haven't been knitting as much this week because I was preparing my pages for scrapbooking. This week will be all about knitting though, even if I can't make it to SnB on Tuesday. Not for sure yet, but I need to spend some time at home, hubby needs help with the kids at night especially since he needs to get sleep.

Only 3 weeks to go before I leave for my vacation. I can't wait, I'm getting very excited about going by myself, although I wish we could all go. Hopefully we'll get in a quick San Diego trip before Jared starts school the middle of August. Nathan is getting better at longer car rides and I'm sure if we buy those DVD players that attach to the headrests, it will be okay. We've got to try to take him somewhere, can't stay home forever. I miss the beach.

Michelle

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must go to a crop at Divine. I shopped there about a month ago, very cool store, I love the wood floors! Maybe we can go together sometimes?

Also totally, insanely, foaming-at-the-mouth jealous of your vacation! Have lots of fun and take lots of pics!!!

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home