My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

September 04, 2006

Quick day trip to Payson - Picture Heavy

Very nice change of scenery and weather. Last night Nick asked me what I wanted to do for Labor Day, then out of the blue he suggested that we drive up to Payson to enjoy some cooler weather and let the kids run around by the lake. I just about fell out of my chair. Anybody that knows Nick knows how much of a homebody he is. I totally went with it. He was supposed to be at work todays anyways but his schedule got changed at the last minute and he had the day off.

Here are some snippets from the trip including the very peaceful sleeping children on the way back.

this is the only one that requires explanation, tons of grasshoppers in the grass and Jared was trying to get them all.







1 Comments:

Blogger Kent said...

Looked like a lot of fun and I love the sleepig picture!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home