Sweater update and other stuff
Yes, I am still knitting, but it hasn't been as interesting to look at as the other crafty stuff. I'm working on the sleeves (both at the same time) for the Not Your Standard Issue sweatshirt. I'm already done with the back, the sleeves shouldn't take me much longer and then I just have the front to do. Here is where I'm at:

Also got done with a gift for Trudy and Clayton, I'm trying to spread some more joy. Used paper mache letters, painted and covered them with paper, added Diamond Dust to the sides of the letters for the necessary bling.


Also got done with a gift for Trudy and Clayton, I'm trying to spread some more joy. Used paper mache letters, painted and covered them with paper, added Diamond Dust to the sides of the letters for the necessary bling.



4 Comments:
super, super pretty!
They look great!
oh i love what you did with the letters.
great blog :)
Love, love, love the letters! That is such a cool idea! Thanks for sharing this...they turned out beautiful.
Post a Comment
<< Home