Lots of Florida pictures
Our first of two full days here before heading home. We had a great morning over at Grandma and Grandpa's house, nice and relaxing. I got a few great pictures of everyone in the morning and then dad and I left to go to lunch with my great aunt Corinne. Aunt Corinne is my Grandma Mollie's sister. Before we headed back she gave me the hebrew names of their two brothers (Abe and Irving). Since the boys haven't been given hebrew names yet, it was awesome that she thought of this. We are planning on joining the Temple Emanuel this year. Total digression there.......My grandma had a dr.'s appt. so we had a leisurely lunch on the beach at this restaurant called Aruba. After lunch we headed back to grandma and grandpa's house and we went to this Wetlands refuge. I think it is a water treatment plants leftover space, but it was sprawling, at least 10-15 acres if not more, totally beautiful. There were supposed to be a few alligators in there, but we didn't see any, but I did get to see plenty of turtles and there were a handful of Great Blue Herons there. I've been steadily working on the other Broadripple sock, just got done turning the heel. I should have it almost done by the time we touch back down in Phoenix on Thursday night.
Grandma Minna and Grandpa Jesse

Blue Herons at their nest

Me, Dad and Aunt Corinne

Turtle

All of us at the wetlands

The restaurant Aruba we ate lunch at

Great Blue Heron in flight

Just the girls
Grandma Minna and Grandpa Jesse

Blue Herons at their nest

Me, Dad and Aunt Corinne

Turtle

All of us at the wetlands

The restaurant Aruba we ate lunch at

Great Blue Heron in flight

Just the girls


1 Comments:
That picture of your granparents is the cutest! Looks like you are having some memorable moments with family!
Post a Comment
<< Home