My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

November 07, 2007

Nick made me cry

And I do mean that in the nicest of ways. I was laughing so hard that I started crying. This may only seem funny to parents of young boys. Nathan had just burped and we are doing our best to not laugh and to get him to say excuse me. Well right after Nathan and Jared had both burped, Nick did. So this was Nick's response.

"Excuse me, Excuse me from the bottom of my heart, if it had come out the other end it would have been a fart"

Now I had never heard this before and Nick quasi whispered it so the kids wouldn't hear him. I almost spit out my drink from laughing so hard. I don't know why it was quite so funny, but it was.

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home