The start of some Jays
I started some Jaywalkers this past week. I'm doing them Toe Up, really like how they are turning out. They seem to be going a lot faster than my last pair of socks went for some reason. I think I'm going to finish one sock and then work on a long hibernating UFO (Unfinished Object). The Leaf Lace Shawl.

Yarn: Knitterly Things Vesper sock yarn, Hocus Pocus colorway
Needles: Knitpicks 2.5mm circs

And just to include a cute picture of Jared from this morning. I finally got a picture of him that wasn't so stoic. I need to wipe that cheesey grin off of his face. A bit of tickling did the trick.

Yarn: Knitterly Things Vesper sock yarn, Hocus Pocus colorway
Needles: Knitpicks 2.5mm circs

And just to include a cute picture of Jared from this morning. I finally got a picture of him that wasn't so stoic. I need to wipe that cheesey grin off of his face. A bit of tickling did the trick.


3 Comments:
I remember that shawl!
Love the jaywalkers. What yarn is that?
Jaywalkers are using Knitterly Things Vesper.
OOO...I love how the Jays are working up.
Maybe we should knit that shawl together. LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home