My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

February 04, 2008

Nick had a blast at the Superbowl

Nick got to go to the Superbowl yesterday and had an absolute blast. Thanks Ken!! My only request that I had of Nick was to take some pictures that actually had him in them. I want to scrapbook the game for him, but I wanted to make sure he would be represented on the pages. He was at the Tailgate party beforehand and that is where a few of these pictures were taken.




Then the rest of the pictures were taken at the game itself.




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!

Looks like a good time.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Wow! What a great experience. I bet he had a blast.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Wannabe said...

NO FAIR! NO FAIR! LOL! I'm like in the 2nd grade. :)

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW - you got to go to the actual SUPER BOWL!!!! That is awesome. Yes you have to scrap that one for sure!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Michellefinaz said...

Oh no, I didn't get to go, just Nick. Ken only had the one extra ticket.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home