Just a bit of an update
I've been a total slacker lately, not a slacker in life things, but just in posting to the blog. I've been busy with the boys and their illnesses and then also watching my niece Lily and playing taxidriver to the boys and Madisson as well. It has been a lot of fun with all of them, but it doesn't leave me a second to update the blog during the day. Nathan is being quasi good right now and Lily is sleeping so I'm trying to get this thing caught up as quick as I can.
Here is a quick pic of her.

We played in the leaves, pretty pathetic pile of leaves in the backyard, don't ya think?? The neighbors actually have a much better leaf pile so we played over there yesterday, but those photos are locked away in my phone. I probably have to read the manual in order to get them out of there.

I've been trying to get the kids to even remotely cooperate so I can get a couple of new pictures of them, there is little to no cooperation going on, but there are some really cute faces coming out of the attempts.

Nathan got pretty sick last week, originally thought it was a stomach bug that was going around, but after day 3 we took him to Urgent Care (because isn't that always what you end up having to do) and finding out that he had a nasty case of Strep. It took a shot in the rear and another antibiotic to get rid of it. We did find out that he loves Almond Milk. His tummy wasn't loving milk after all that it had been through, so we gave this a try and he loves it.
Oh, and I finished a pair of socks for Sock a Month Knit-a-long 5 (SAM5) for January. Jared had requested a pair of socks for himself, so here they are. I made them a bit longer in the foot so that he could grow and they would still fit, he loves them. Of course I didn't end up getting them done in time for Silly Sock Day last friday. But when did I find out about Silly Sock day, ON THURSDAY.

So that catches me pretty much back up to date.
Here is a quick pic of her.

We played in the leaves, pretty pathetic pile of leaves in the backyard, don't ya think?? The neighbors actually have a much better leaf pile so we played over there yesterday, but those photos are locked away in my phone. I probably have to read the manual in order to get them out of there.

I've been trying to get the kids to even remotely cooperate so I can get a couple of new pictures of them, there is little to no cooperation going on, but there are some really cute faces coming out of the attempts.

Nathan got pretty sick last week, originally thought it was a stomach bug that was going around, but after day 3 we took him to Urgent Care (because isn't that always what you end up having to do) and finding out that he had a nasty case of Strep. It took a shot in the rear and another antibiotic to get rid of it. We did find out that he loves Almond Milk. His tummy wasn't loving milk after all that it had been through, so we gave this a try and he loves it.
Oh, and I finished a pair of socks for Sock a Month Knit-a-long 5 (SAM5) for January. Jared had requested a pair of socks for himself, so here they are. I made them a bit longer in the foot so that he could grow and they would still fit, he loves them. Of course I didn't end up getting them done in time for Silly Sock Day last friday. But when did I find out about Silly Sock day, ON THURSDAY.

So that catches me pretty much back up to date.
Labels: ui


2 Comments:
great pictures of the little one's. it has been a -13 below zero here both this past saturday and sunday morning's those mitten's and stocking cap you knitted for me sure have come in handy. in fact one person at work wants to trade his stocking cap for mine he likes it so well. it was a balmy 9 above zero this morning.
oh my gosh- what cute kiddos! seriously.
i love the silly face.
Post a Comment
<< Home