My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

August 30, 2005

First Day of Work

Well I decided that we needed a bit of extra $$$ so I found a part time job. It is doing one of the things that I love doing, scrapbooking. I'm now working for ReCollections. The store is next to my dad's spa store so I'll be able to visit him and my brother more often. I got to meet all of the fun people that work there and learn about the registers and how to enroll customers for crops and classes. Amazingly after walking around the store for 4.5 hours I didn't have the desire to buy a single item. How amazing is that??? Maybe it is just that I know I need to have a project in mind first before I get something.

1 Comments:

Blogger Creative Genius? said...

I was going to ask is this job a good thing or a bad thing.... seems like the perfect place to spend extra money :-)

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home