Here is just one picture of an almost two year old today. He is looking so grown up lately, I really want him to stay a baby forever, but at the same time I'd love to be sleeping through the night. Maybe tomorrow his brother will be cooperative and I can get a good shot of him as well.
OH my goodness is he ever beautiful!? Love the catchlights in his eyes, you must have been waving a cookie or something to make him sit that still. :D Great photo, girlie!
4 Comments:
that is a great picture. give him a big hug for me please. he is looking grown up.
So, so sweet! What a cute boy you have!
So, so sweet! What a cute boy you have!
OH my goodness is he ever beautiful!? Love the catchlights in his eyes, you must have been waving a cookie or something to make him sit that still. :D Great photo, girlie!
Post a Comment
<< Home