My Photo
Name:

I'm working full time at a major auction site and payment processing company.

November 26, 2007

The time of their lives

Right now all we hear about from the boys is firetrucks, both of them are in love with the whole fire fighter/fire truck thing. We have a friend Vance who is a Captain in Mesa and he offered to show the kids around the station this afternoon. Nick headed there after picking up Jared from school. I was supposed to meet them after work but I have been under the weather so I headed home. I got to hear all about it after they got back home. They got to sit on the HazMat truck and ride around in a fire truck around the parking lot. I do think the highlight of their experience was getting to go 20 feet up in the bucket of the ladder truck. What do you think???




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was nice of vance to do that. i wished i could have seen the dreams that night.

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home