Yesterday was Art Day, is it halloween already
I had to run into Michael's yesterday for a black journaling pen. All of mine are dry (I wonder how that ever could have happened, Jared). Of course walking through the store with Nathan in tow, he immediately reminds me that he is being super duper good and doesn't that deserve something. Yes, it does, as long as it is super duper cheap. While Lily naps, we try to do quiet activities so a craft is usually the perfect thing. The wooden things for Halloween are just $1.29 a piece, perfect for a project for a 4 year old. I had the acrylic paints already. He couldn't wait for me to put her down for her nap so he could bust out with the brushes and newspaper.



Although I don't have any pictures of this, Jared is taking piano lessons from Elements Music. It seems to be a travelling program for the schools in Gilbert. I'm sure they go to other districts as well. They teach the kids to play songs that they want to learn and in between through in rhythm and tempo and yesterday he learned the names of the notes. he really loves practicing. One of the first melodies he learned was from Beethoven's Ode to Joy. He has always loved classical since watching/listening to the Little Einstein's show on Disney. OOOh, I'll have to remember to take a video of him playing.
tomorrow's post will include pics of Nathan's soccer practice. Didn't get any pics last week with the big dust storm that we had. Camera was grounded and couldn't come out of the car.



Although I don't have any pictures of this, Jared is taking piano lessons from Elements Music. It seems to be a travelling program for the schools in Gilbert. I'm sure they go to other districts as well. They teach the kids to play songs that they want to learn and in between through in rhythm and tempo and yesterday he learned the names of the notes. he really loves practicing. One of the first melodies he learned was from Beethoven's Ode to Joy. He has always loved classical since watching/listening to the Little Einstein's show on Disney. OOOh, I'll have to remember to take a video of him playing.
tomorrow's post will include pics of Nathan's soccer practice. Didn't get any pics last week with the big dust storm that we had. Camera was grounded and couldn't come out of the car.


1 Comments:
Oh that is my Tyler always using my good pens! Ohh I have to go to Michael's and get one of those wood cut outs for him. He would love that! He made me break out all the decorations for Halloween. He wanted to be in charge of decorating this year!
Post a Comment
<< Home