A truly last minute knitted gift
I just started watching my little niece this week. It was a great week, BTW. Having a toddler in the house has made my own children pick up their toys for fear that they will be eaten/broken. Love how that happens. On the first day, she followed me into our closet as I was putting away some laundry and she spied a Baby Bobbi Bear that I had originally planned on giving her last Christmas and never got it finished. She yanked it down and immediately started hugging it and rubbing her face into the bear. It is made out of Blue Sky Alpacas Cotton in baby pink so that little bear is buttery soft, can't blame her for loving it. No good reason for me not to get it done in time for this Christmas. I only had to knit on the second arm and make two ears, attach them and add a face. Sometimes knitted items just have to hibernate for a while, as this one did. The bear is all done now and into the gift bag for her to open Christmas Eve. Here is a picture of it, so cute.


2 Comments:
Very cute!! Love the pink.
Aww. So cute! It seems that this little bear has universal appeal.
Post a Comment
<< Home